Thursday, January 28, 2010

Discharge From Period Dark Mucus



In his view, I had a lot.
lived.
breathed.
A couple of times when I fall in love.

saw sunset
people crying with happiness.
with someone else's happiness.
your pussy and your future.
seemed to me that for a moment I heard a gentle whisper of God. He spoke to me, suppressing emotion.
I saw the sea and you will not believe ... It still looms before my eyes.
The first payment I paid the bills. For another, too. I do not remember at which enough on my pack of cigarettes. I read on the packaging of everything there was to read and cuddled his cheek. I smoked them all week.
first tasted the best. I do not remember the last.
seemed to me that day when I heard "I love you", which will tell you that when asked about the "most beautiful day", but since every day since I started rozpczynać antidepressants, no one has passed it's probably over her head.
Perhaps the most from all this I am sorry for human eyes, their depth, color, mirrors thoughts. I do not remember when I began to drain the eye.
not remember when I began to gradually lower his voice tone.
My life has changed just then, and not when - as happened to me to say - I heard on television "Jeremy" Pearl Jam . Although
...
I've seen what happens to us when you give him a handful of power. Also seen it, maybe even his own eyes.
Besides, all my life I talked about money, but ultimately I can not say much about them.
During the day I sat in the school / work killing time. At home, killed him too, maybe just in a different way.
lived, killing time.
I have lived to pass the time.
Lucida intervalle I've flown with men, kisses, words, laughter, fear and pain.
This in my opinion means a lot.




Hey wait, wait a minute poo! Stop the shit! What the fuck am I thinking about?




Dead Can Dance - [Passage in Time # 08] - The Host Of Seraph

0 comments:

Post a Comment