Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nowe Odcinki M Jak Milosc?





June, lazy Sunday. Sunny outdoor and wedding photography. Session Żaneta and Martin, who had never knew, never seen or even dreamed about them:) I was worried before that we "do not go" as soon as he did not know, we were not together at the wedding, not danced labamby. Nothing, however, there was no embarrassment. From the first shot, I knew that they a very good feel for the lenses and that cool store for wedding pictures. Young people really proved themselves and that they owe these pictures. Your wedding:) This whole life:) I am glad that being in the Golden Stream nobody had a lion or step on it or kiss, or open the champagne on background Manor Krasinski:) Best wishes.



















































Cool. We are in the middle;)


best at the end





Ahem .. I take this opportunity - I would like to appeal to young couples and for society;) All who are waiting for their ślubniaki - will see and I promise it was worth the wait because I'm in shape and is well and will be more good and turbolove and love and warmth to clothe because autumn comes:) Daniel




0 comments:

Post a Comment