Monday, May 30, 2011

Non-irriating Deodorant For Beginner

Please to meet you.

I like dirt under your fingernail, from the beginning with you. I wrote what najmnej half of your dialogues. Drew roughly the same words your face. Others' paths carved her tears.
know? At any moment I could take you all, but I knew that to get rid of it, bringing me in the teeth.
is an element of fun.
you held my logo on the banner of the same at the time of the Punic Wars, as well as during local skirmishes in the Falklands. Przelewałeś in the name of the red blood that flooded a third of the world. Red for red. It's always been my favorite color, as well as from the beginning of the vanity was my favorite sin. I killed Martin Luther King and Sharon Tate. Finished Lennon, Marilyn, and Laura Palmer before stealing his soul.
I'm the one who brings wealth and exquisite taste.
Please to meet you.
Hope you guess my name.
(Woo Woo)

The Rolling Stones - [Beggars Banquet # 01] Sympathy for the Devil

0 comments:

Post a Comment