Thursday, December 3, 2009

Philip Charriol Stores Philippines



Stroke me on the cheek, and dip your fingers in your hair. Are the same as usual, I feel that I can shine in their view like in the mirror, but when I slid his fingers over them to reciprocate a dry, formal silence, which seem to be elusive. Can not braid it to me as elitist as usual. Breath that samaga my neck is now adjusted and harmonious, devoid of neuromuscular zająknięć przełykanej saliva. Her nails are not wpijają in my back. Pulls his fingers downward, faster than usual, before they finish. Tightens on the lips and blinks his eyes. Below them, where her eyes were usually nothing.
gets up without saying anything and put your feet on the cold floor. Hot foot steplują marble sweaty fingerprints. It seems as if she did not feel cold, steady stick flat on the ground.
"I think you should go now," cuts, pulling bathrobe over her shoulders.
"He can return at any time."
beginning to collect.

It's our secret password.

0 comments:

Post a Comment