Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quotes On Cell Phones



terribly good qualities he writes about characters, in which the Bible emphasizes. And how does a blog, it's a complete licht, because you can nawciskać everything and everything and nobody moves me - it is my a small piece of web floor ... I could tell what kind of life is how you live, what to do what not to do, and roughly speaking, I'm right. And since you and I are the same people and we have quite the same problems. Not that exalts or something like that, but with ethical and moral point of view, theme, and shoot the bull's eye is about, but what he writes is only a theory. What I publish here, is nothing but the verses encapsulated human and inept commentary or explanation of the verse, which zacytowało above .... The whole philosophy of the blog. Slowly it begins to interfere.

blog does not bother me, but I'm a great theoretician, that by using several tools, such as the concordance, I can (with the help of God, and perhaps above all) to write the theme of the discussion of the matter. But this is only theory!! And where the practice!! I recently moved to humility. One of these qualities, for which I do not know how to behave. When humility begins, and when it ends, when to yield and when to defend his ... Trivial matter, but as a young Christian, I do not know how to behave and feel like a kid in a really dense fog, and in addition at night ... Genuinely do not know ...

course, when it comes to theory, then I can safely say that I am ready to write a book about humility, I can confidently roll-life examples of his and others can learn from examples of websites, as examples of the Bible, wound ... like to think so, I can write a doctoral dissertation in humility! Only it's still a theory. Really, I do not want you the impression that I create something like a mutual admiration society, where central figure is myself, but writing a hearing nt humility for me is just a matter of time, basically I do not know if I need him to finish the work. I assume that God would inspire me and this would be possible for the publication of many people in the establishment and spiritual benefit, but for me it's still just a theory. All the time I turn around the theory.

I wonder if my life is a theory, and how much practical Christianity. In 10 cases, and in many cases, I'm just saying (wygłaszam theory) and how many of these 10 cases is (practice).

Indeed I'm already tired of it. It's like looking for something, but do not know where to start. Sometimes it feels bound by the chains of sin, old habits, arrogance and the rest of the physical shit. The Bible says that freedom from it to make it from each other, and I reject it as much as possible and accepts, the only question is how? How to reject what I do not like to go in that direction? These long chains should be removed, but they are not. The worst thing that I'm to blame, I do not want to change, he said bluntly
"Then Jesus He said to his disciples: "If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me" ( Mt 16:24)
None of philosophy, without any unnecessary text frames, comments, brief instruction. Who wants to follow Jesus, must:
  • deny himself
  • Take up your cross to follow Jesus
Ot ... and all three points - the gap. Imitating Jesus? Simple: I read the gospel, I read her a lot and analyzes the behavior of the Master in concrete situations and tries them in a clear manner put into practice. Carrying the Cross? So you need to suffer, to endure another, to accept failure. Deny himself? That is no longer pursue its goal, status, or resign from their desires, renounce himself. And what, badly written? That's the theory. Where the execution?

Postal Gospel is simple. God does not speak to man today, incomprehensible language and riddles. Christ is the answer to everything, in Christ God was reconciling the world. But to remain in this covenant is obligated to certain behaviors, it is action. I thank God that I am aware of, but woe to me if you fail to turn it into action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment